1. Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
2. Matthew 6:22~23 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
3. Matthew 7: 24~27 Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his
house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does
not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.
4. Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.
5. Mark 8:34~37 If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to
save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the
whole world, yet forfeit his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
6. Mark 16:20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word
by the signs that accompanied it.
7. Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.