1. Deuteronomy 11:11-12 But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and
valleys that drinks rain from heaven. It is a land the LORD your God cares for; the eyes of
the LORD your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end.
2. Deuteronomy 11:13-15 So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today--to love the LORD your God
and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul- then I will send rain on your land
in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine
and oil. I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied.
3. Deuteronomy 11:18-19 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind
them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home
and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
4. Acts 27:25 So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me.
5. Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
6. Deuteronomy 33:25 and your strength will equal your days.
7. Isaiah 12:2-3 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and
my song; he has become my salvation." With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.